Wednesday 14 November 2007

Elías' blog

The purpose of this post is to give you an explanation and one evaluation about de Blog of Elías, which is called "Elias's newspaper" I have sometimes visited his site, but in this ocasion I'll write about my current perception of the site. I think the post are good, the explanations and style of writing are clear and interesting. The chromatic combination, among the text, the links and the site, makes very easy the work of reading, the colours make a difference very useful.
I think he should write more about the topics he exposed there in the posts. One waits to find more with respect to favourite websites, or more about the life and work of Totila Albert. However, I get surprised with the blog, because it is very good, well done, not boring... an invitation to read.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
El diario de la vida de Ramiro Elias Mella Sagredo (abreviado) by Ramiro Mella Sagredo is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribución-No Comercial-Sin Derivadas 2.0 Chile License.